Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Boom arm stand
Positions the mic closer to your mouth and sway it aside with ease when you do not need it.
Every time when you boom on the desk or swivel the arm the vibration will be absorbed by it.
Dual-layer pop filter
It helps dampen quite a lot of the sibilance or other higher frequencies.
Mini tripod stand
Fold the legs and carry it around with the mic for an on-the-go use scenario.
- It is recommended to kick off your recording or streaming career by using an all-in-one bundle, even if you are on a tight budget to afford one. The accessories are not swagger, they help you edge ahead.
- Judging from the price alone, it is no way near the cheapest range. But in terms of what you get for the money, it is an absolute bargain. It saves you time and money when compared to buying everything individually.
- Convenience comes next. Apart from the fact that everything you need is in the box already, the microphone itself is also a USB type. Thus you are guaranteed a fool-proof installation on Windows, Mac or even Play Station (incompatible with Xbox). Thus you can hook up and get going in just minutes.
- User-friendly features sneak up during use. A dual-layer pop filter is essential for recording explosive-free vocals. A shock mount offers the ultimate protection against vibration when you get excited in streaming and boom the desk.
- But it is still the Ace - a scissor arm stand that you can expect to steal the show for you. It keeps everything neat and efficient. You do not have to do the set-up every single time, or to worry about the cable management, just pull the arm into the frame or sway it aside. All in all, these combine to make the T732 one of the best studio microphone kits available for the price.
System & Software Compatibility
- It is a similar package to the much-loved T669 and K780A but offering an even more affordable option. Again T732 comes complete with a microphone, but in this case, the mic itself is a brand new one. It has blended the clarity of T669 and the warm tone from K780A, making it a more balanced microphone.
- If you need a bit more versatility for a run-and-gun style of recording, FIFINE T732 is the ONE for you. It uses a larger - 16mm capsule to have a more engaging sound and includes a mini tripod and an anti-wind cap for easy setup during trips.
- Why you want one in your home studio? Because it is the all-day all-rounder for various applications. It is compatible with popular recording, streaming and conferencing platforms. Just choose it as a default input under the software setting, and you are ready to rock!
- To match that convenience, a slim but tough all-metal housing is made compact to carry around. Not completely indestructible, but it could still survive the mic drop test.